We are hiring!
We are looking for a Data Analyst who knows how to collect, manage, and interpret data to value our clients.
You can join Insightland’s team in our Wrocław’s office or, if you prefer, work remotely from wherever you are.
- are proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- know how to connect with API services
- know how to create queries in SQL, and you have experience with Google BigQuery
- demonstrate a thorough knowledge of HTML and CSS in the context of building websites
- have a good understanding of statistics and internet trends
- are familiar with such tools, like Google Data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI from a practical side
- can speak and write English freely
And also if you:
- are interested in A/B Testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- are interested in Data Science
- have more than 3 years of experience as a Web Analyst
Contact us! We’ll gladly talk about
- an opportunity for professional development in an international and well prospering company
- stable employment in a company that knows everything about data analysis
- work in a joint and professional team of experienced specialists
- an opportunity to create projects for known Polish and foreign brands
- the necessary tools to facilitate your work and communication in a team of analysts
- develop your professional skills at the side of experienced specialists
- put your ideas into practice
We’re waiting for your CV under the following address:
Remember to attach the statement of consent to the processing of personal data to your CV and to enter “Data Analyst” in the email subject.