We are hiring!
Head of Analytics
Do you know analytics inside out, although lately you have been mainly involved in leading a team?
Do you feel the e-commerce industry and understand the needs of its customers?
Do you like to have a strong impact on your environment?
You can close the other job ads- we’re the ones you’re looking for.
Hi, we are Insightland. We provide strategic advice to brands, helping them increase sales effectiveness, analyze profitability, report financial results, or forecast business metrics through Business Intelligence, Web Analytics and Data Science activities.
For the analytical part of our team, we are looking for a person with experience in e-commerce – who understands the essence, goals, and pain points of our industry. With charismatic presence, ease of generating ideas and openness to people.
What do we look for:
- You already have experience in a similar position in e-commerce industry projects
- You feel comfortable leading a team, supporting its development, and the feedback you happened to get from the team was usually positive
- You aptly analyze data and propose changes that bring significant value
- You are able to understand the business, translate conclusions from data analysis into business actions and propose new actions to support business development
- You communicate fluently and freely in English
- You are comfortable with Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Looker Studio tools, and are familiar with SQL
An additional advantage for us will be:
- Your recognition in the Data Analyst community
- Knowledge of Python
Your job will involve:
- Leading a team of exceptional and experienced Analysts with an academic background
- Leading the implementation of new technologies
- Leading the InsightAcademy project (an 8-week course for beginners in the field of data analytics with the opportunity to recruit the best to the team)
- Speaking at industry conferences, participating in panel discussions
- Ultimately, developing a new brand around data analytics
- A decision-making position working directly with the CEO
- Advanced projects, a wide variety of tasks, self-directed activities, trust and support every step of the way
- Support in developing/building your personal brand (you want to host a training webinar, speak at an overseas conference, write an article for a well-known portal – let’s do it)
- An opportunity to create projects for recognized Polish and foreign brands
- Work in a motivated and wholeheartedly committed to the project team, in a thriving company where the atmosphere and relationships are based on mutual respect
- Working together with specialists in various fields (Data Science, Machine Learning, SEO, Web Development) with +10 years of experience in major Polish agencies and companies
- No corporate structures or dresscode
What do we do:
We create tailor-made solutions based on insightful analysis of market data, looking for patterns in user buying behavior and finding unique consumer insights. We are a partner and competent advisor for our clients.
We support market leaders in their industries, as well as growing start-ups in the e-commerce, SaaS, tel-com, medical, or lifestyle sectors on the Polish, European, and US markets.