Last updated: May 2022
- General provisions
1.The data controller processes your personal data in compliance with the law and ensures the security of their processing and storage, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
2. The policy may be updated. The actual policy will be available on the website.
- Data Controller
The data controller is INSIGHTLAND Sp. z o. o office: ul. Bacciarellego 93,51-649 Wrocław, Poland. Contact with data controller e-mail: email@example.com
- Legal bases for processing data
- The data controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and legal basis:
- contact using the contact form, basis for processing: art. 6 (1) a GDPR (consent of the data subject). The scope of personal data processed: name, e-mail address.
- The administrator collects and processes personal data to the extent necessary in accordance with the principle of data minimization.
- Data controller takes organizational and technical measures to protect your data. Uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- Your rights
You have rights regarding your personal data. A summary of each right and how you can exercise it is provided below.
|Right||How you can exercise the right?|
|Right of access by the data subject||You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.|
|Right to rectification data||You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.|
|Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)||Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. These circumstances are listed in article 17 GDPR. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal information is required to comply with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.|
|Right to restriction of processing||You have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing of your data, if one of the conditions of art 18 GDPR.|
|Right to data portability||In most cases, you have the right to receive all personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format.|
|Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority||If you object to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA) in the country where you live, work or where an alleged breach of data protection law has occurred.|
To exercise your data protection rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retention data
The data collected on the basis of consent is stored until the purpose for which it was collected is achieved. In addition, the data is stored until the consent to the processing of data for this purpose is withdrawn.
- Consent to the processing of personal data
- Providing personal data when using the contact form available on the website is voluntary, but failure to provide this data will prevent the data controller from making contact.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- The notification of withdrawal of consent can be made to the e-mail address data controller.
- Transfer data
- Please be advised that in the cases described in separate legal regulations and in accordance with the mode indicated in these regulations, personal data may be transferred to authorized state administration.
- Personal data may also be disclosed for the purposes of audits, ensuring compliance with regulations and implementing corporate governance.
We use the following types of cookies:
li_gc – help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation
lang, _ga , _gat, _gid , AnalyticsSyncHistory, collect – Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website
bcookie, bscookie, lang, lidc, UserMatchHistory – track visitors across websites.
IX. Cookies management
- If you do not want cookies to work, you can change cookie settings in your browser.
- The settings can be found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
X. Final Provisions
The Supervisory Authority competent for all matters related to the processing of personal data is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.