We are hiring!
Content SEO Specialist
→ Hi! We’re Insightland, and if you know how to plan and implement SEO strategies for on-site and off-site optimization, you might be the one we’re looking for.
Get to know us better
We specialize in planning and implementing SEO strategies for e-commerce platforms for the fashion sector, but not only. We provide strategic advice to brands. We always do this based on an in-depth analysis of market data – we search for patterns and pathways in users’ shopping behavior, as well as universal consumer insights. In 2021, we expanded our competencies to include advanced analytical services – Business Intelligence, Web Analytics and Data Science services. Since then, we have been intensively expanding our Data Analysts team.
We work for clients on the Polish market, in Europe and in the US. Our portfolio includes successfully implemented projects for brands such as New Balance, Wojas, Medicine, DeeZee, Bytom and Tatuum. We create “bespoke” campaigns, drawing on years of experience in the online realm.
We are part of Hexe Capital, a technology hub that aggregates communication automation businesses, web development and consulting service providers in the creative application of technology, SEO and SEM, and Data Science.
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience working in the SEO sector
- are able to perform a content SEO audit with detailed guidelines
- are familiar with web development technologies
- are able to perform a detailed analysis of keywords on your own and match them to the user’s intentions
- know how to create content guidelines for copywriters and verify the correctness of texts produced in terms of SEO
- know how to analyze data and draw conclusions
- are familiar with and use the capabilities of SEO tools available on the market
- work effectively with MS Office
- navigate Google Analytics and Google Search Console with ease,
- are able to communicate in English without any problems
- responsible, diligent and dependable.
Responsibilities we want to entrust you with:
- planning and implementing content marketing SEO strategies
- conducting content audits of websites and recommending ways to optimize them
- collaborating with copywriters to create SEO content
- analyzing the effectiveness of content-related activities and recommending optimization strategies
Contact us! We’ll gladly talk about
What do we offer in return?
- an employment contract or other forms of employment you prefer,
- essential working tools
- opportunities for professional development and enhancing your own competence, including participation in industry conferences and training courses
- access to knowledge you won’t find online, shared with you by our most experienced specialists
- working in an international, thriving company with an atmosphere and relationships based on mutual respect
- friendly working environment
We’re waiting for your CV under the following address:
Remember to attach the statement of consent to the processing of personal data to your CV and to enter “Data Analyst” in the email subject.