We are hiring!
We are looking for a Web Analyst who knows how to collect, manage and interpret data to value our clients.
You can join Insightland’s team in our Wrocław’s office or, if you prefer, work remotely from wherever you are.
- are proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- have a good understanding of statistics and internet trends
- are familiar with such tools, like MS Excel, Google Data Studio or Microsoft Power BI in practical terms
- can think analytically
- have a good command of written and spoken English
And also if you want to:
- learn how to segment users and then analyze their business
- know how to measure the effectiveness of activities throughout the customer journey, not just in a single session
- how to use tools such as BigQuery to create advanced analytical models
Your job role will involve:
- analysis and reporting of website traffic
- data analysis and providing valuable insights
- optimization of the conversion rate
- creating and automating reports
- data integration
- configuration of the analytical environment
Contact us! We’d be happy to discuss opportunities for collaboration.
- an opportunity for professional development in an international and well prospering company
- stable employment in a company that knows everything about data analysis
- work in a solid and professional team of experienced specialists
- an opportunity to create projects for recognized Polish and foreign brands
- the necessary tools to facilitate your work and communication in a team of analysts
- an opportunity to expand your professional skills among experienced professionals
- a chance to put your ideas into practice
We’re waiting for your CV under the following address:
Remember to attach the statement of consent to the processing of personal data to your CV and to enter “Web Analyst” in the email subject.