Google Analytics 4 implementation
Our implementation includes the following:
- Implementation of Google Analytics 4
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager Server Side
- Integration with Google Big Query
- Integration with Google Ads and Google Search Console
- Report template in Looker Studio
- Full implementation of the Google Analytics 4 system with Looker Studio reports describing campaign and e-commerce data.
- Implementation based on server-side cookies (preparation for cookie-less reality).
- Complete Google Cloud Platform hosting with the BigQuery database containing all analytical data (the basis for building and developing the analytical database).
- Complete outsourcing of analytical services along with DevOps services.
- A complete, correct and verified data source to support business decisions and actions
- Maintaining data continuity.
- Signing of a mutual NDA.
- Online workshop on current analytics, its strengths and weaknesses, and (current) future analytics needs.
- Preparation of Google Analytics accounts, Google Tag Manager.
- Prepare your Google Cloud Platform account.
- Preparation of the implementation plan.
- Presentation of the plan and discussion.
- Implementation of Google Analytics 4 tags via Google Tag Manager in the Server Side option.
- Google Big Query implementation.
- Google Analytics 4 production launch.
- Implementation of reports in Looker Studio.